AMAZON Bengali Job – Work From Home
যদি আপনি ভালো একটা জব খুঁজছেন তাহলে আপনার জন্য এটা একটা খুব দারুন সুযোগ আপনি আমাজন সাথে কাজ করতে পারেন। আপনার মাসে ২০ হাজার থাকে ৪০ হাজার টাকা পর্যন্ত টাকা পেতে পারেন। তো আর দেরি কেন এখনই আবেদন করুন। এই পোস্ট তা তে আমরা সূম্পর্ণ বিষয় নিয়ে আলোচনা করবো।
অ্যামাজন বর্তমানে কলকাতা পশ্চিমবঙ্গে বাংলা ভয়েস সাপোর্ট এক্সিকিউটিভ চাকরি নিচ্ছে 12 তম পাস | ফ্রেশারদের জন্য যাদের বাংলা বা হিন্দি বা ইংরেজি ভাষায় সাবলীলতা রয়েছে তারা সহজেই অনলাইনে আবেদন করতে পারেন |
AAMAZON Bengali Job Details:
Post: Voice Support Executive – Freshers can apply
Department: Customer Support
Work location: Kolkata West Bengal / Work from Home
Education: 12th pass and above
Language Preference: Bengali
Salary: 18,000 to 27,000/- per month
AMAZON Bengali Job
The basic need to enroll for Amazon jobs in Kolkata:
- Firstly, good in a talk which is communication skills should be excellent in any of Bengali, or English.
- Must be able to handle telephonic software support, and should have computer knowledge.
- Candidate should be able to handle the voice calls from local customers of West Bengal state in Bengali or English Language.
- Problem-solving Approach
- Quick learner, creative and achiever, and passionate about work output.
- Must be ready to work with team coordination with the Kolkata West Bengal office team.
How to Apply for Amazon Fresher Jobs?
Click Here and Apply for this post. After registration, you got a mail from HR.
When you click this link after checking our new page there is a need to register, if you have already an account amazon job then not need to create an account you can just normally sign in and complete your application.
Please check the screenshot. you can see that type of page you need to just apply now.
Now check the screenshot you got this type of page you need to check all the details and click the register bottom.
after registration, you just fill up your all details and complete your application. Guys, one thinks you need to have a good resume and upload your resume. if you do have not a resume then you can just go to canva.com and make your resume.
Another important after registration if you are shortlisted then you got a mail from HR and you need to complete this test. This test is normally basic English grammar. Don’t worry guys this is the nominal test, if you have basic English then you can qualify for the test. this test was completed within 72 hours.
Guys if you want to update our news and job-related updates please visit our website regularly. we publish jobs and news-related posts on our website.
AMAZON Bengali Job
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat, and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at the home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Action oriented, self-disciplined, and organized
• Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
• Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Good comprehension skills – the ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
• Good composition skills – the ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
• Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Good typing skills
• Should be a self-driven, motivated, and task-driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
• Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shifts so as to ensure maximum productivity
• Should ensure a ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during work hours.
• Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays, and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
• Effective problem-solving skills including decision-making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business needs
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers.
A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry.
We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices.
Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront, and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to an e-commerce partner to a development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers, and the store.
We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can – Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
About the Customer Service Team
Our Amazon Contact Centers work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time.
Building on Amazon’s global mission of being the ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then.
We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, the UK, India, Australia, and Canada. Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email, or live chat. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and make an impact on millions of customers across the globe.
Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.